Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Fukuda Mayuko (福田麻由子): FLARE France’s Premiere will be on USTREAM!

Breaking!! (I guess lol)

 

FLaMme_ject at twitter just updated about FLARE premiere in France on February 6.

 

With its scheduled to be release on April 26, “Flare”, the movie that starred Fukuda Mayuko, will be premiere in France. At the same time it will be shown on February 7th, 5:00 AM Japan time on Ustream! For more details, please visit “Flare” official site [flare-movie.com]! Everyone, don’t miss it!

 

2 comments:

  1. Hello. I know that this is not the right place to ask, but could you please let me know where I can watch Bara no Jyujika with English sub? I found it nowhere but since it has Fukuda Mayuko, Amami Yuki and Shida Mirai, I really want to watch it. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm also in search of it, but found nothing. Please tell me if you do, because I would love to watch it as weell. (;´∀`)

      Delete