Saturday, January 11, 2014

Fukuda Mayuko (福田麻由子): Flare Website and Music

After waiting for such a long time, we finally got updates about Fukuda Mayuko’s new movie, “Flare”.

From WEDOVIDEO, a video production company that has a multilingual and multinational team, in charge of the production of “Flare”.

Flare – Movie

Otsuka Yuki is in charge of the script and direction for this Japan and France collaboration movie, “Flare”. WEDOVIDEO took part in the production of this work through editing, motion graphics, color grading, and other techniques.

Flare (Fukuda Mayuko), a girl with no destination met with a French cameraman Jan (Valentin Bonhomme), a work describing continue on independently that will be shown next year.

 

The world wide web is also updated with “Flare” new website, though there’s not much information from it beside from a few things.

“Flare” movie music will be done by FOUR GET ME A NOTS. The theme song of the movie, named “Flare” is in their 4th, also newest, album “AUTHENTIC”. The album is in stores on January 8th, 2014.

Checked out a sample of their album.

As well as a MV of one of their main song.

 

The 7th track of FOUR GET ME A NOTS is the song titled “Flare”. The lyrics is blatantly copy & paste from mojim.com.

FOUR GET ME A NOTS – Flare

 

I'm chasing but it all keeps running away

It's really hard to breathe

How could this all be any worse?

 

Will there come that day when I can look back and think

the world I lived was great

and will I smile from in the heart

 

“You need to stop there

I really don't need any help from you

I'm ok

I sure don't need you to go on”

 

Trying to be tough can work if you believe

though I'm filling myself

with lies I'll soon be lost

 

I know that you have

been giving everything just for your dream

You don't know

You always looked ahead

 

Shouting out loud

Right up at the sky

This voice won't find

Won't find you or anyone else

 

The ones afraid

that they would get hurt

covered their ears and eyes

So that they could avoid the truth

 

Open eyes

You'll see the truth

I wanted you to know

 

Shouting out loud

Right up at the sky

This voice won't find

Won't find you or anyone else

 

The ones afraid

that they would get hurt

covered their ears and eyes

Now just take those blindfolds off

 

Made out of lies

Those lies become true

You'll see I've changed

What would you think and say about me?

 

Want you to know

I'm not a child anymore

But, I'm not yet mature

I'll live the way I want from now

So one day you'll know I'm fine

 

--------------------

- 2014, now we waits for the exact date!

- I really hope it will be interesting.

- I hate to be so negative, but even though their sounds are interesting, I can’t seems to understand FOUR GET ME A NOTS English accents… >_<;; Oh well, I think the song will be good. It’s somehow fits with Mayuko’s taste.

- Thanks everyone for the head up. :D

 

No comments:

Post a Comment