Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Fukuda Mayuko (福田麻由子) - Takapaparazzi: Wait A Bit Rain

Text and picture taken from Takatoshi Kaneko’s ameblo Takapaparazzi.

 

Wait A Bit Rain

October 1, 2013

 

Today is the drama crank up!! or so we thought

 

We have to stop for one night thanks to the rain ♪( ´θ`)ノ

 

That’s why I thought of writing my blog after a while!!

 

For this work

I’m working with Kitaro-san, Fujita Yumiko-san, Ando Sei-san, Fukuda Mayuko-san, and Kobayashi Kinako-san

 

While surrounded by such wonderful costars, I hang in there for the past 2 weeks.

 

The atmosphere of the filming place is really nice, since we carefully spent our time producing (the drama)

I feel like we will get a lot of good responses.

 

The one who is left to do the crank up is just me.

 

Because I will be wrapping everything up in a lonely mood

 

I think I’ll be able to show the feelings from this work.

 

This has become a really really valuable work for me.

 

Even though there are only a bit left, I want to do it with complete perfection.

 

-----------------------

- December come faster please! (T▽T)

- The crank up for Takatoshi Kaneko is on October 1st, around 5 in the evening, which he wrote on the preceding entry.

 

3 comments:

  1. we have sakura futatabi at the end of Nov and this special drama in December, it's too much to expect for :">

    hope

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We have been waiting for so long, If only time pass a bit faster! >_<;;

      Delete
  2. I don't know whether I want time to pass faster or not >"<

    hope

    ReplyDelete