Thursday, October 17, 2013

Fukuda Mayuko (福田麻由子): "Kyou no Oshioto."

After so so so so long, FLaMme mobile updated with a new corner for Mayuko. °˖✧◝(⁰▿⁰)◜✧˖°

 

From FLaMme Ject on October 16, 2013

"Fukuda Mayuko, special contents renewal start!

We made you wait! From today on, Fukuda Mayuko's special contents will have a new start! The title is "Kyou no Oshioto." (今日の足音。Rough translation: Today's Sound of Footsteps) ... It's a corner with Fukuda Mayuko's words about the things she thought about in her daily life. Please be sure to check it out!"

 

 

Taken from Ootani-san's twitter.

Excerpts from the first entry:

Title: "Wearing my shoe"

“When I was a child, I was often surrounded by adults.

The adults around me, everyone are all very kind to me, both that warm kindness and coldhearted kindness.

They are great people that I love, but when I became a part of the adults, it's always a bit suffocating.”

 

“I don't really remember much from when I was a child, or rather, there are things that I will never forget until now.

I think that as everyone say in unison, "being a high school student is the best time", I'll eternally stay a high school student.

Words like "being an adult is fun" from those that already became adults are just bluff.”

 

“In spring of this year, I graduated from high school.

I was able to recall when Mayumi-chan gave me the sock puppet in kindergarten, but I can't seem to recall any lessons of that time.

Though I can still taste the flavors of my elementary school's lunches, but I can't remember the face of the nurse in the school infirmary whom I have became friend with.”

 

“As the current me see girls in their uniforms walking on the street, I recalled a lot of memories.

 

And so right now, I am here.

Together with my precious memories.

Together with my favorite people.”

 

“Though the time that won't turn back are increasing, even if I take off my uniform, nothing will be able to end.

Just like this, I will continue forward with my own pace.”

 

 

Taken from Mamayu-land BBS.

Similar to her "OtoMae" entries, her blog is essay-like with no emoticons or pictures.

She also talked about a story that happened to her when she was in middle school.

When she was a junior high student, she cut her hair short for work. But when she went to school, the boy that she liked told her he preferred her with long hair.

 

--------------

- Mamayuuuuu~!! (T▽T) That story is so sad and funny at the same time. Well, I also preferred her with long hair, so I'm glad she grew out her hair (even if it made her looks darker). But I'm curious about the boy she likes. Hahaha, I'll stop being nosy now. It was the time when she was filming for "L Change the World" and "Piano no Mori" stage greetings with Kamiki and Ueto Aya.

- I'm so surprised about this sudden entry. But I'm really glad she updated after so long. So I'm guessing that she's going to stop using the "Otona ni Naru Mae ni..." blog, since she's pretty much an adult now. That make sense. I really hope Mayuko's entries are going to be compile into a book. I would totally buy it! I want!!! (◕‿◕✿)

- Why am I not surprised that she's going to just write a lot of text with no pictures... Why isn’t she interested in herself? p(´⌒`。q)

- I seriously hope it will be update at weekly... But I'll bet they are going to update it biweekly or something, like what they have done with "OtoMae" one. I also hope Ootani-san will continue to post excerpts and summary. (˘ʃƪ˘)

- New tag!

 

10 comments:

  1. congrat! I read them myself already. I think she has gotten in conflicts of transference from a child to an adult. It's pretty sad though as she is quite a thinker herself.

    I also wonder about the boy that she liked. She said in Little DJ's interviews that she hadn't had her first love or boyfriend yet and she talked about exchange friend-choco only somewhere about 2008 right? (i haven't finished all of your entries :| ) So, I guest the boy was in her class when she had just entered junior high or so and she is a bit of secret admirer somehow?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :) I totally understand what she meant though. Being a kid is the best! Haha

      Yes I agree. I feel like it may be one side. I don't think she's the type that let the boys do the confessing. So perhaps she confessed and got rejected. ^^;;

      Delete
  2. We've waited & waited, and finally TuT Our patience have been rewarded~! Thanks FLaMme!

    So curious about the boy she liked haha I think this is the first time she mentioned liking someone? ;D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. After all that waiting, I'm glad she's back to writing. XD

      This is the first time she mentioned liking someone! I'm so curious in what type of guy she like. :o

      Delete
  3. I think I can somehow picture him myself. Mayuko is always that way. I remember she told that she liked Okano Akihito-san so he was her ideal man right? Then in Q10, she took notice of Ikematsu Sosuke and became his fan, she also said something like she would choose someone like him to be her boyfriend.

    Since in Little DJ's interviews, she repeatedly described a 'long hair, good hand, clear talker with determination'. I wonder if she described her crush at that moment then :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hm? She said she wants someone like Sosuke as a boyfriend???!!!! Lol I didn't know about this at all. I thought she just want to act with him. ヽ(*´∀`)ノ

      I always thought she's talking about Okano Akihito-san when she described her ideal type. Personally, I wouldn't be surprised if one day she suddenly announced that she's getting married to an indies band member.

      Delete
    2. If I were to choose someone from “Q10” as a boyfriend, it would be a person like Kubo-kun (Ikematsu Sosuke). Treating human connection as something important, that type of adult feel is cool.

      - aimuse-

      Actually, I read it on your blog eventhough my memory betrayed me a bit as it's his character, not himself :D

      I also thought that she described Okano Akihito-san but her new reveal changed my direction of thought. Hope that she will reveal more about herself and hopefully~ any signs of her *coughlovecough* interest at the moment.

      Well, I haven't imagined or thought about her possible spouse yet but once you mentioned it, I think it can be an option and she could follow Ueto Aya's road. But, not too old please~.

      ~Hope~

      Delete
    3. Lol, ok. Sometimes I forget the things I wrote. XD;;

      I also hope she will reveal more about herself as well. Hope she will update soon! :)

      Delete
    4. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    5. Hm? She has been in the industry for the majority of her life, and she has been doing really well at keeping her private life separate from work. :)

      Delete