Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Nikkei Entertainment! Girls Special 2008: Fukuda Mayuko (福田麻由子) Interview

Text taken from mayukofukuda.seesaa.net.

 

  

Top young actresses that are involved in movies are getting popular, and many are getting their break. From here on, we will introduce 5 actresses that acted in a 2007 movie, and are someone to look forward to for their acting ability and presence. They will no doubt be increasing in activities in 2008, and will become top actresses.

 

Movie Girl (2)

Fukuda Mayuko

Shone in her screen presence, with a translucence acting ability.

The movie "Little DJ ~Chiisana Koi no Monogatari~" she costarred with Kamiki Ryunosuke will be in theaters on December 15.

"Though the theme is first love, but for me, illness bring a family together, and the significant for Kamiki-san, who became a DJ, is the exchanges between a DJ and patients, are perhaps much bigger theme. I think just putting it as a simple love story is a waste."

She will appear in the 2008 "Death Note" spinoff, "L Change the World", as the heroine.

"Risking your life to protect the things you love, and the feelings of people are perhaps the theme. Though I don't have something (to protect) like that now, I hope to have it someday. With that being said, it also has the meanings of living and the meanings of dying."

With a peculiar aura, her activities in TV drama stand out, but she also love the movie set.

"Particularly, when I'm filming for a drama, I have a feeling that we are rushing through all sorts of meanings (themes). As for filming a movie, perhaps there aren't much of that rushing feelings compared to the drama... Since I received the script from the very beginning, the hunger to perform it makes me easy to do."

 

--------------

- I didn't realized I have a lot of interviews from 2007... It's just the pictures are pretty. (●♡∀♡) Pictures make it easy for me to translate... Yes, I'm that type of person who make initial judgment on physical appearances.

- I'm kind of curious who the rest of the girls are.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment