Saturday, May 4, 2013

Fukuda Mayuko (福田麻由子) “Shoujo to Tetsudou” English sub

After slaving away for 2~3 weeks, the documentary for “Shoujo to Tetsudou” is finished.

I have to give a big thank to Ootani-san from Mamayu-land for doing most of the transcription, because without it, I wouldn’t be able to to understand half of the things that were said (since everyone ended up mumbling/speaking really fast).

Of course, also another big thank to Kantsuki/Hanyue-san for the video… But I think he will definitely get angry at me. So sorry. (>_<) (“Do things first, and worry later” is my motto).

I uploaded on youtube, so… crossing fingers that FujiTV won’t take it down. If you want better qualities and such, please buy/rent the DVD when it’s out.

Anyways, enjoy.

 

Part 1

 

Part 2

 

Part 3

 

Part 4

 

 

------------------

- There were some part that I just didn’t know what they are saying, or talking about.

- Watching it make me feel like I’m watching her private life. It’s weird.

- The highlight for me was when she was interacting with people her age. Mayuko really is not shy.

4 comments:

  1. WOW!!!! Thanks for the subs!!

    Watching it make me feel like I’m watching her private life. It’s weird.
    I kinda like it though :D haha it's nice watching Mayuko be herself with her natural speech & movements<3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same. That's why I like the part where she's interacting with people. But when she's interviewing by herself, the things she said kind of have that melancholy feel. ^^;;

      Delete
  2. Thank you for making English subtitle ^^
    I'm really glad that NTP san has made it ^^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. Thank you so much for your video files. ;_;

      Delete