Saturday, April 20, 2013

April 5, 2013 “Shukan Asahi” Fukuda Mayuko (福田麻由子) Interview

As usual, text taken from mayukofukuda.seesaa.net.

 

 

Fukuda Mayuko was on the cover, and her interview is on page 13.

Fukuda Mayuko

Even though she still hasn’t experience a role of a bride…

With definitive acting talent, she started her acting career from a young age, but now has completely become a woman. She will be entering a famous private university in April, and steadily work to polish her study in languages.

Fukuda: When I was working with foreign director for a film, I realized that we can cross borders easily with films. This gave me a great sense of purpose.

Though she still retains her innocence through her explanation, she's showing both her strong heart and sharp eyebrow.

This time, for the movie "Sakura, Futatabi no Kanako", she is challenging a mother role for the first time.

Fukuda: I became a mother so fast. (laughs) I was worried about if I'm able to do it at first, but as I came into contact with the child that plays my daughter, a new feeling that I have never experienced sprang up.

In an instant, Fukuda-san's expression changed to that of a mother.

- Ishizuka Tomoko

 

---------------

- Please tell me if I translate anything wrong… Wrong translation is rather embarrassing.

- Mayuko and her eyebrows. One can’t go without the other… I guess. lol

 

2 comments:

  1. Even though she still hasn’t experience a role of a bride… aww I think it would be interesting if she gets a role like that >.<

    Mamayu isn't Mamayu without her eyebrows~

    ReplyDelete