Thursday, August 9, 2012

Fukuda Mayuko (福田麻由子): Otona ni Naru Mae ni… 41

Fukuda Mayuko’s blog from FLaMme mobile.

 

We introduce you to Fukuda Mayuko’s strange thoughts and the things she’s interested in at the moment! Everyone, please enjoy!

August 8, 2012

41th Entry

“On the Opposite Side of the Sea”

 

I wondered why the Earth is round.

The Olympics is currently happening on the other side of the world, so I can’t simply lie down and sleep. In the death of the night, I mustn’t shout angrily.

The fascination of sport, that fascination that caused me to watch it to the bitter end, I’ve been familiar with it for about 3 years. It was during the time of the World Cup.

The battles between the world’s athletes that decided whether they win or lose is very cool.

I think that my own battle, a word that’s starting to wear out, is similar. I have things right now that I need to stand up and challenge. When thinking about it like that, the feelings of wanting to do one’s best is overflowing, and as I becoming more cheerful I’m unable to sleep.

My heart can’t helped but be charmed by gymnastics' Uchimura Kohei-senshu and soccer’s Yoshida Maya-senshu.

At this hour is yesterday’s victory against Morocco in soccer, and tonight is the gymnastic final.

For this moment was me, the person who has been excited like a idiot for these past days.

In my dream, I’m becoming one with the soccer ball.

 

---------------

- I apologized for my mistakes. Please tell me if anything is wrong.

- For some strange reason, I was able to access her newest entry today (posted yesterday I think). On the other hand, I wasn’t able to look at the other entries. I guess they must have forgot to restrict this one. So yeah, this is probably another one time thing.

- From 1-10, I think this has a difficulties of lvl 2. Not too difficult, but at the same time, took me ~5 hours… Though I did spent half of that time sleeping because my head hurt.

- Mayuko got the Olympics fever. ( ´∀`)

 

2 comments:

  1. thật là may mắn khi thỉnh thỏang có thể xem được blog của Mayuko nhỉ ^^ . Thanks Trang vì đã dịch :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Minh cung nghi vay. Khong biet vi sao ho lai cho minh xem. Khong hieu duoc.

      Delete