Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Gokaiger Episode 44 Making Of

This week Kaizoku Sentai Gokaiger Making Of, taken from Toei’s Gokaiger Official site.

I missed this episode as well.

 

1. Merry Christmas!

2. Merry Christmas!

3. Dancing with Panko-chan

4. Dance

5. Dance...

6. Merry Christmas!

 

 

1. Christmas is

2. Christmas is...

3. The best!

4. Nice!

5. Akebono Shiro (Battle Fever J) secretly appeared
Please look forward to the movie as well ☆

 

Ever since my brother exchange the motherboard of my computer, a lot of programs I usually use doesn’t work properly anymore.

Windows Live Writer, for example, don’t let me embed youtube videos anymore.

My Snipping tool also give me a large white space on the picture (ex: 2nd pic) for some weird reason.

Along with other problems.

Despite going to google and search for it, nothing seems to work. I wonder how I can fix it.

No comments:

Post a Comment