Monday, November 28, 2011

Gokaiger Episode 40 Making Of

This week Kaizoku Sentai Gokaiger Making Of, taken from Toei’s Gokaiger Official site.

I just realized we only have 12 more episodes until the next Super Sentai debut. It’s going to be sad seeing Gokaiger end, though I am also excited for the first time since I start watching Super Sentai about the new team. I think this series may be push Shinkenger down from its spot as my 2nd favorite. The top spot is still Magiranger for me.

So apparently Izumi Shuuhei is in Kuroshitsuji Musical as Undertaker with Sakamoto Shogo. News to me!

This episode made my eyes moist. Even though I haven’t seen that far of Timeranger, Domon is already becoming a favorite character just with this tribute alone. That’s probably saying a lot more than I should have. The last scene is ♥.

 

1. Gokaiger and time travel
It seems fun! So small!! (laughs)

2. Director Takemoto and Izumi-san.
They are good friends.

3. Domon is getting ready to film.

4. Ah~ How nostalgic.

5. Ah~ But this will be the heartrending last (laughs)

6. Even though it has been 10 years
He still has a great smile.

7. This is the letter that caused Domon to tear up

8. Moriyama Honami is played by Yoshimura Tamao-san.
Of course, as the original cast.

9. A commemorative photo, crossing space and time!

 

 

1. Gai-kun of the past is also a bit different

2. But as they fight, they became good friends. Yep.

3. Last week total reward price went up.
Ahim "We can't go up anymore"

4. Ah!! What could you be thinking...!!

5. There will be new memories so
ZanKTO!!! (this pun, I don't get it! It may be thank you + MoW??)

6. Yes, we're still at 0.
We're still not done yet.

7. Let's continue to look forward to the excitement next week~!!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment