Monday, November 14, 2011

Gokaiger Episode 38 Making Of

This week Kaizoku Sentai Gokaiger Making Of, taken from Toei’s Gokaiger Official site.

I… Don’t even know what to say about this week episode. Best scenes was Joe saying goodbye to Sid sempai… And then the prince freaking out when he find Joe killed Barizorg. It’s sad for me to say it, but I’ve really like the spoiled prince. So… I’m disappointed to see him go.

Next week, Gokaiger high school student.

 

1. Please Director

2. Just for this time...

3. I want to do it!

4. For the sake of...

5. Rescuing

6. Sid sempai's soul!

7. A, amazing spirit

8. Joe-san do your best!

9. "Go~! Joe~!" "Gya~"

 

 

1. Once more

2. Excellent serious action

3. The feeling of the meeting of blades

4. Barizorg is also

5. Very strong

6. Until his last moment...

 

 

1. Joe and Sid sempai's

2. Tragedy

3. Is finally over

4. Good bye, Barizorg

5. And also, Waruzu Gil-sama~~

 

No comments:

Post a Comment