Monday, August 8, 2011

Gokaiger Episode 24 Making Of

This week Kaizoku Sentai Gokaiger Making Of, taken from Toei’s Gokaiger Official site.

Ever since episode 23, I’m starting to find Ozawa Ryota quite attractive. ^^;; I think red on black really suit him.

Keyhole was acting up for me, so I can’t say I really enjoy it as much as I should have.

 

1. ...!? I think I saw this guy before!?

2. Yes, I'm the oversize garbage, Jeloushitto

3. And I became a pet to the takoyaki shop owner

4. Their activity. Shake hand! and Stay!... is he a dog!

5. It's here! Kousuke Jinnai's (Carranger) "I love you ♡"

6. Such passionate embrace... You can feel the love

7. For these two, they pretty much changed their base in episode 24

8. Luka and Ahim first shoulder to shoulder...

9. First time watching them maintain their strange clothes...

 

1. First time seeing the lazy son sleeps...

2. The Zangyack encourage propagandas

3. Gai transformed for no reason

4. The director begins to eat takoyaki

5. This person is always like this
Using the concrete pipe for his fight...

6. Jeloushitto is feeling down

7. In any case, it was bizarre,

8. And it's entirely weird

9. That is episode 24, were you able to enjoy it?

 

---------------------

- I really can’t wait for “The Flying Ghost Ship” movie… Because there’s going to be G3 Princess (Go-Onger), which mean Aizawa Rina will once again appear (she’s also made an appearance for “Gokaiger Goseiger Super Sentai 199 Hero Great Battle” movie).

- When talking about G3 Princess, you need to talk about Go-Onger. I’m probably the minority that really love the show. To put it simply, it’s totally crack (but not to Carranger standard according to people). It was the first sentai I discovered one day while looking through Keyhole channel. It was actually the Christmas episode… After that… everything is history.

- One of my favorite episode is definitely the G3 Princess debut. It’s one of those that the enemy and the hero actually come together to help defeat the MOTW. Well, it’s really just silly. But that’s what I like about it.

- I actually like the songs in this episode, especially the Gaiark’s first song.

- And yes, if you didn’t know already, Hiroto (Tokuyama Hidenori) is Oscar ver. 2 in Hanakimi 2. It’s a rule in sentai that any super serious and stoic character will need to become silly.

 

 

 

- On the other hand, I was watching Super Sentai VS Theater with Goseiger the other day. Gosh, everyone are super cute!! (*q*) And there are a lot of Red/Yellow in here that pretty much satisfied my craving for them in the series. I swear, if only they have as much character interactions in the series like they have here, Goseiger might have been more well like. But I still love it. XD It really made sense why everyone in Goseiger are so close and silly during all those movie greetings.

 

- Testing week… Probably won’t update anything until the end of this week… or even next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment