Monday, August 1, 2011

Gokaiger Episode 23 Making Of

This week Kaizoku Sentai Gokaiger Making Of, taken from Toei’s Gokaiger Official site.

Episode 23 is a girl power focus, as well as the tribute episode for GogoFive. I haven’t see Gogo Five, so can’t say much about it. But lol… Joe and Hakase.

Finally an episode with Luka and Ahim development… Well, more to Luka than Ahim.

Talking a bit about the part where Joe caught Ahim while Marvelous caught Luka. While Joe and Ahim part was cute… Am I the only one that thought Marvelous and Luka part was hot? ^^;; No, I don’t ship them together (but I’m starting to)… I still preferred Green/Yellow…

I’m starting to think I tend to like dysfunctional pairings. >__<;;

 

1. This time's mains are Luka and Ahim

2. Seems like Luka had a little sister!!
Lia-chan!

3. Drying her younger sister's hair, how kind!

4. There's also another lead, Matsuri-san!

5. Doing an action scene after a long time

6. Uuu~, Basco is cruel

7. A memorial photo with Go Pink's suit actor, Nakagawa-san!

8. Having fun with the children even during break time

9. Also calming the baby...

 

 

1. Having so many women around, it was a fun scene!

2. That's right, there's also a beautiful person here...

3. Noooooo~~~~!

4. Why is my eyes like this... he must have thought!!

5. Joe "Does this suit me?"
Cross dresser "Un, you're becoming more and more my type"

6. Hakase "Somehow Joe looks like he's having fun"

 

 

1. And so, me too ♡
How is it? Pretty?

2. Let's leave this two alone
They are helping people and more people

3. Well then, please feast your eyes.
We'll see you next week ♡

4. Omake
(from the left)
Zubaan (Go Go Sentai Boukenger)
Kurojishi Rio (Juken Sentai Gekiranger)
Mere (Juken Sentai Gekiranger)

 

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment