Saturday, July 2, 2011

TOKIO Night Club June 25, 2011: Kamiki Ryunosuke (神木隆之介) & Nomura Shuhei (野村周平)

File taken from Baidu. Picture from Shuhei’s blog.

Since it’s a radio show, I didn’t care about it at first, but after seeing that Mayuko was mentioned, I ended up curious. ^^;;

Just translating the first part, because I think it’s funny, and radio translation take too much from me (aka, my Japanese skill isn’t to that level yet) so I don’t feel like doing the whole thing. ^^;; I guessed a lot of parts, so the translation isn’t really accurate as it can be.

 

Download:

Tokio Night Club 06.25.2011

File Size: 16.3MB

 

Host: Matsuoka Masahiro

Guests: Kamiki Ryunosuke, Nomura Shuhei

 

Kiss scene

Matsuoka: Did you have rehearsal before hand? Have you had your kiss scene before?
Kamiki: I have.
Matsuoka: Oh, here it is, here it is!
Nomura: I also have it as well.
Kamiki/Matsuoka: Oh!! Really? *get excited*
Matsuoka: Nobody care about my kiss scene. First, let's talk about Kamiki's.

 

Kamiki: I have 2 kiss scenes. My first is 6th grade elementary school, where I have to hug the girl and receive the kiss from her. But at that time, I haven't really kiss a girl before. It was my first kiss in my life.
Matsuoka: Wait a second. Your first kiss is for a drama?
Kamiki: Yes, that's right.
Matsuoka: Wow, so the drama stole your first kiss.
Kamiki: Yes. During the rehearsal, the director explain "Just kiss, and it'll be over." But since it's my first kiss, I didn't really know if I'm able to do it. When the test come, and she was about to kiss, I was shock.
Matsuoka: I see, poor girl. What about your second kiss?

 

Kamiki: It's for the movie Little DJ, with Fukuda Mayuko.
Matsuoka: Hmm, Fukuda Mayuko-chan. Ok Ok ok!
Kamiki: Yes, it's for the last scene.
Matsuoka: So for this one, you took the initiative.
Kamiki: No, I was passive again.
Matsuoka: ………... What's wrong you? You pretty much let the girl took the initiative both times.
Kamiki: Well, but I haven't kiss before, and it only 2 times, so I don't really know if it's a lot or a little, but...
Matsuoka: But aren't you already in high school, and only this much?
Kamiki: Yes, both are passive.

 

Matsuoka: Then what about for Nomura?
Nomura: For the kiss scene, it was at the set, with the girl that I'm dating. Even though it's just a peck, but since it's my first, and how there were a lot of people around that I wasn't able to look at my partner's eyes. In the rehearsal, we didn't do it, but at last, for the real thing, we did it.
Matsuoka: Was it alright? For the girl?
Nomura: Yes, it was alright.

 

Matsuoka: Speaking frankly, what do you feel about kiss scene?
Kamiki: Frankly? It really make my heart beat nervously.
Nomura: At first, it'll raise my tension.
Matsuoka: So one of you get nervous, while the other raise his tension?
Nomura: But after the tension, for the real shoot, I'll be able to do it.
Matsuoka: But kiss scene is really difficult. I'll just leave it for the actress to lead. Even for a wedding scene, it's the actress that lead. Even now, all of us are still letting them lead us.
Kamiki/Nomura: Gambarou! Gambarimasu!

 

-------------

- I found it weird after listening to this, because I always thought that the kiss scene in Little DJ was fake. Is he now telling me that they really have their kiss scene there? Hmm… Strange…

- Matsuoka’s reaction to Mayuko’s name make me wondered if he suddenly remember her because she went on to TOKIO’s 5LDK to promote Heaven’s Door, or because she worked with Nagase. XD

 

♪♫♪

2 comments:

  1. So the Aikurushii one was his first kiss :o
    *o* And omg he and Mayuko kissed! That's... shocking rofl.

    Thanks for this~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yup, his first kiss is in Aikurushii. I actually was rooting for her rather than Suzuka actually. :P Too bad she quit show business. It would be interesting to see if she continues.

    ReplyDelete