Friday, July 29, 2011

Kamiki Ryunosuke short PR for “To Aru Hikuushi e no Tsuioku”

Short promotion video with Kamiki for his anime work “To Aru Hikuushi e no Tsuioku”.

 

Quite handsome, yes!?


He’s just saying the usual hello, I’m Kamiki Ryunosuke… blah blah blah… and this movie is going to be great, please watch it…

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Nothing new to update this week… except  I won’t be able to translate Mayuko’s blog anymore. As I’ve feared, FLaMme’s blog’s contents are finally close to free user. Now, you can still look at it for free, but just the interface and some general information can be view. Oh well, it was fun while it’s last. I’ll wait until her entry come out as a book or something. It could happen. :P

 

Random post is random. (> w < ;;) <I just finished my epic Bio paper…. now I’m brain dead.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment