Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Gokaiger Episode 13 Making Of

This week Kaizoku Sentai Gokaiger Making Of, taken from Toei’s Gokaiger Official site.

I went to my cousin’s graduation ceremony and ended up staying over her house for 4 days straight, so of course I wasn’t able to watch things live. You know, I realized that I can’t get as excited on an episode if I don’t watch it live. ^__^;;

Plus, I’m not a fan of Ahim either… But it’s probably not Ahim that I don’t like, because I was never really a fan of pinks in the first place. Maybe the only exception is Magipink, where she kinda grew on me later on. Hmm… On the other hand, somehow, I always ended up liking yellow more, no matter what idiotic thing he/she does. Really make me wonder why.

Next week is another tribute episode for Gekisou Sentai Carranger, with the appearance of Red Racer.

 

1. Sorry for the wait!
This week is Ahim's big part!

2. It's the episode that is overpowered with Koike Yui and Ahim's charms

3. Luka-san, Matsumura-san, me, rehearsing

4. When you said Ahim rehearsing,
It's rude! (to say that Ahim need to rehearse)

5. That's right, it's rude!
... The Gormin looks like they are in real pain...

6. Being a master at the helm
Director Sakamoto Tarou!

 

 

1. The sentai is Boukenger
It's already been 5 years since then

2. There's the nostalgic energetic but fresh acting

3. This cut looks really cool

4. This guy, he really has a great facial expression

5. Were you able to enjoy my part?

6. Next week, being flashy
Per... perhaps we'll continue with it!?

 

☆彡

On another note, can’t wait for the guest stars of Gokaiger Goseiger Super Sentai 199 Hero Great Battle movie.

 

We have Chiaki, Shinken Green (Suzuki Shougo), and Genta, Shinken Gold (Soma Keisuke), from Samurai Sentai Shinkenger.

Saki, Go-On Yellow (Aizawa Rina), from Engine Sentai Go-Onger

And Akashi, Bouken Red (Takahashi Mitsuomi), from Go Go Sentai Boukenger.

 

Can’t wait! (*≧▽≦)

☆彡

4 comments:

  1. i've still yet to see the blue/red bromance eps TT.TT

    ahim's the character i like the least but she's growing on me too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw really? XD episode 12 is so much bromance. :3

    I don't know about Ahim, maybe ep13 will change my mind. I heard good things about her in 13. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. guess what? those rumor sightings about Fukuda Mayuko with that EXILE guy was true ^^
    maid outfit?

    http://www.tokyohive.com/2011/05/exiles-matsu-lands-his-first-starring-role-in-a-drama/

    ReplyDelete
  4. >:3 Yup, I read the news last night! XD Can't wait! Hopefully someone will post it.

    ReplyDelete