Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Fukuda Mayuko (福田麻由子): Otona ni Naru Mae ni… 11

Fukuda Mayuko’s blog from FLaMme mobile.

 

We introduce you to Fukuda Mayuko’s strange thoughts and the things she’s interested in at the moment! Everyone, please enjoy!

May 31, 2011

11th Entry

“Black Swan”

 

A few days ago, I went with my friend to watch the movie “Black Swan”.

It was astounding.

All the actors are wonderful, while watching their acting, I genuinely thought from my heart “What have I been doing?”.

In the movie, the ladies come alive. Though I can’t find a perfect word for it, I strongly felt that they are “living”. As for me, I have not yet feel like I’m giving my all, but some day, I hope to try and live as my role (aka to become the role). In this movie, you can feel the force of existence from the protagonist, Nina, that’s what I thought.

For those that haven’t got a chance to watch it, please do.

If I have another chance, I’ll watch it again.

 

----------------

- Change of plan. Erm, been feeling pretty crappy with my shoulder pain so translation of 3maime interview will be at a later date, this week or next week. Actually I haven’t really been online much either due to the pain. :/

- …..… I haven’t really seen the movie so, I can’t say anything. But reading the wiki entry, it seems like a pretty dark psychological theme movie. You should watch it and tell me about it. lol

- I really hope that she’ll have a role where she completely become the person she’s portraying. Hopefully, we’ll be able to see that in the drama “Soredemo, Ikite Yuku” that’s coming out in July.

 

2 comments:

  1. how's your shoulder? hope you're feeling better :))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your kind question. It's still painful. ;__;

    ReplyDelete