Sunday, April 10, 2011

Samurai Sentai Shinkenger Fan made MV

I was looking something on my external HD for a friend, and I suddenly found this hidden away in one of the folder. All the memories of the days, nights, and weeks I spent working on it rushed back, as well as my disappointment when you-know-who cracked the whip and removed it from the internet. But you know what, when you push someone down, they will stand up again.

( ̄ー ̄)ニヤ

So re-upload onto megavideo instead. I really hope megavideo will hold.

 

Samurai Sentai Shinkenger is the 33rd annual super sentai series by TOEI and TVAsahi that aired in 2009. The first half was great, pushing it pretty high on my list of favorite, if not my favorite series. And then the second half was horrible, causing it to quickly spiraled downward. It is a good series at first, but I don’t know, didn’t like most of the second half… Just thinking about it still make me irritates. (#`皿´)

But, even so, I do love the characters. In the end, if you ask me, I would probably recommend the show to you, just because… I’m fickle like that.

Anyways, my favorite pairing is Takeru (Matsuzaka Tori) and Kotoha (Morita Suzuka of Idoling!!!). I drew a lot of pictures of this pairing during the course of the show. Looking back, it’s kind of sad. (^__^;;)

 

Takeru/Kotoha

Song: flumpool – Hoshi ni Negai wo

 

Song: Ito Yuna – I trust you

 

 

Any my favorite best friend pairing, Chiaki (Suzuki Shougo) and Kotoha. Actually, I really like all three of them. Takeru/Kotoha/Chiaki is my OT3.

 

Chiaki/Kotoha

Song: Nishino Kana – Best Friend

 

 

On the other hand, chatting with the aforementioned friend made me think, I’m such an irrational bitch… It is true that I hold DEEP grudges… I need to change that. ( ̄~ ̄;)

☆彡

No comments:

Post a Comment