Monday, April 18, 2011

Gokaiger Episode 9 Making Of

This week Kaizoku Sentai Gokaiger Making Of, taken from Toei’s Gokaiger Official site.

 

This week paid tribute to Hyakujuu Sentai Gaoranger, with the appearance of Gao Lion and Gao Red, Kakeru Shishi (Kaneko Noboru). Hehe, I haven’t watch Gaoranger, so I don’t really have much to say.

On the other hand, next week is a blue/yellow episode. A certain someone should be happy. Oodameido, I’m talking about you!  (´w`*) Anyways, I can’t wait!! I love yellow focus eps.

 

1. Sky Island, we found you ♡

2. The temperature and the sunlight feels like spring is coming

3. For the actors, their body are their life.
During the waiting time, they took care of themselves like this

4. The return of Shishi!

5. A tearful reunion... or so we thought
But truthfully, it's a first meeting!?

6. In just a second, Ahim become attached to the puppy

 

 

1. No question, this is this week best shot.

2. Gao Black, Sakai Kazuyoshi-san came to visit the the filming site.

3. From now on, please take care of Gao Lion! Gao gao (roaring) !!

4. The materialization of a dream collaboration!
Super Sentai is immortal.

 

2 comments:

  1. luka's my fave so far so yay for yellow-centric episodes!
    CAN'T WAIT FOR THE BLUE/YELLOW EP! now i can stop rewatching joe/luka moments from ep6. the series has just started but i'm too much invested with this pairing ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me too me too!!

    I want more of Joe/Luka interactions, just because from the 2nd episode onward, there were like so many hidden meanings in their actions. It's like they pretty much know what each others' are thinking and how they are feeling. Or maybe I'm just being paranoid with my shipping habit. Hahaha

    And yea, yellow is my favorite character as well. Yellow has always been my favorite for some strange reason. :/ But, Luka is awesome!

    ReplyDelete