Saturday, April 16, 2011

Fukuda Mayuko (福田麻由子): A Message to Tohoku Earthquake Victims

From FLaMme’s official website, artists from the company wrote a handwritten letter to the Tohoku Earthquake victims (March 11, 2011), hoping to cheer them up. I’m kind of confused why Koyuki isn’t in here. Hmm…. Anyways, I’m just translating Mayuko’s part.

 

Message from FLaMme:

A Handwritten Message From the Actresses

To The Victims of The Tohoku Earthquake

At the brink of the Tohoku earthquake, our company thought hard about what we can do to help the victims beside from donating money to the Japan Red Cross.

Not only this time, but from now on, we will continues to assist in any way we can.

We pray that the earthquake victims will be able to quickly feel at ease and return to their normal life.

 

 

To have your normal everyday things disappeared like that, I think it must be really harsh and sad.

Just imagining it is already so painful.

For me to write to you, who got separate from your home and practically feeling powerless each day, I’m not sure if it’s the right thing to do.

But, for me, and also the people around me, we are cheering you on with all our heart.

That’s what I want to convey.

Please don’t ever give up.

In order to give power to this site and to works, I’ll do my best to face forward with all my might.

From the bottom of my heart, I pray for you, even just a little, to quickly be able to have a peace of mind as you welcome the next day.

- Fukuda Mayuko

 

No comments:

Post a Comment