Tuesday, March 22, 2011

JUNON January 2011: Fukuda Mayuko (福田麻由子) Interview

I want to do a Kamiki interview first before a Mayuko one, but Mayuko interviews tend to be easier to find/do. :P And since Kamiki has a new drama (Koukousei Restaurant) coming out, my priority shifted back to Mayuko. ^___^;; I can’t let you guys forgot about her can I? ( ̄ー ̄)ニヤリッ

 

As usual, text taken from mayukofukuda.seesaa.net.

Scan taken from lj jmagazinescan and MyMayuko.

 

  

 

  

 

JUNON January 2011 Issue

For Ikematsu Sosuke’s page, he pretty much talked about how surprised he was to work with Renbutsu Misako again, as well as other things which I don’t remember. ^^;;

 

On page 69 of JUNON January 2011 Issue, a 10 questions and answers interview with Fukuda Mayuko who played Fujino Tsukiko in the NTV drama, Q10.

 

She knows something about Q10? The mysterious hikikomori

Fukuda Mayuko as Fujino Tsukiko.

 

Q1. Common feature between you and your role?

Fukuda: There’s really nothing. I’m not really mysterious (laughs). Even though Tsukiko do move on her own, and whatever she want to say she will say it, but it’s because she’s thinking of her companion. That’s why, I think, perhaps she’s actually a warm person.

Q2. Which character you immediately take notice of?

Fukuda: Kubo-kun. Ikematsu Sosuke-san is really amazing, I’ve became a fan from watching the first episode (laughs).

Q3. An event at the filming place that left you with a deep impression?

Fukuda: In episode 4 with my first appearance in the classroom, able to chat excitedly with everyone, I was really really nervous (laughs).

Q4. Who’s the mood maker in the casts?

Fukuda: I think it seems like the boys are good at that.

Q5. A co-star you frequently talk to at the filming site?

Fukuda: I frequently talk to Sato Takeru-san for the scene. I want to try to talk to Ikematsu-san by the last episode.

Q6. Something that’s getting popular at the filming site?

Fukuda: I don’t know… (laughs)

Q7. What do you always bring to the filming site beside from the script?

Fukuda: Kawakami Mieko-san’s book. Because she’s my favorite author, I read all her works.

Q8. What’s your favorite line?

Fukuda: In episode 1, at the hospital, the conversation where Kubo-kun said he want a night stroll date. “If it’s anything that tie you with this world, it’s that.” (referring to love)

Q9. If you fall in love with a robot, what would you do?

Fukuda: I think unrequited love is the most fun, that’s why even if it’s just me loving the other person, that’s fine.

Q10. Please tell us something about “Q10” that make your heart tremble!

Fukuda: This drama is showing you the every day things. For us, what we see normally, we don’t notice right away, it’s a bit sad, but it’s definitely a wonderful work. I think the world views of this work perhaps are able to echo in everyone’s hearts.

 

 

What’s the relationship between Q10 and Tsukiko?

Having Q10’s picture and doing something to the electrical parts, the one that’s entirely wrapped in mystery is Tsukiko (Fukuda Mayuko).

“Even though she knows about Q10, she hasn’t said anything. However, Tsukiko seems like she is holding on to a secret, and no matter how you think of it, she’s seems suspicious (laughs). For this, the last two episodes, everything will come to light. For what, when and where Q10 is created. Please be sure to tune in until the last episode.” (Producer Kawano).

 

-----------------

- I’ve become rusty after sooooo many weeks of not translating. ;___;

- Poor Mayuko, her answers made it seems like she’s lonely at the filming site. Like bringing books to the filming site, and not meeting the students until episode 4, and then not knowing what’s popular or who’s the mood maker between the casts…. Yup, very lonely.

- I actually like unrequited love too. I think there’s something very pure and innocent about it, that’s why I also think unrequited love seems the most fun. It’s also pretty poetic. Just a glance from the person you like make your heart beats, wondering to yourself if the other person is thinking of you. After people get together, it just doesn’t seems as interesting, imho. As you can tell, I have plenty of experiences in that department. XD But I’m not sure if my bias is due to reading too much of Vietnamese literatures, we are pro at unrequited love.

- On another note, I could totally see Mayuko as the unrequited love type, and then when the other person reciprocate her love, she won’t know what to do. lol

- Her favorite line (Q8) is actually from the second episode. I have to check to make sure my understanding of the line was right, so I went and skim through Ikematsu’s parts in episode 1, and then episode 2, of Q10. >__>;;

- Fukuda fangirling of Ikematsu Sosuke. ♥♥♥♥♥ It’s times like this that make me think, she’s actually just a normal person. ^__^;; If only they have some interactions in Q10. >__<;; Oh well, I hope they will be able to work together some time in the future. :<

 

11 comments:

  1. are you Nha Tran Phan?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, I am a mamayu's fan from Hong Kong.
    Thank you for translating the interview. ^_^
    Would you mind my translating this interview in Chinese, and posting the Chinese Ver. on my blog?

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Kantsuki: Sure, I don't mind. The only thing I ask is that always provide the sources, like which magazine/date it came from. :) Because I really hate it when people doesn't cite which magazine and stuffs like that. Sorry, I'm kinda anal on that part due to years of school. lol

    @Jdochiri: Hehe, neu giup ban tap tieng Anh, minh cung thay vui. Nhung ban viet tieng Anh cung kha ma. ^___^

    Cam on Jdo da doc nhung bai viet cua minh (tuy tieng Nhat cua minh khong kha cho lam). Minh rat vui khi biet co nhieu nguoi khac bat dau thich Mayuko, chi co dieu fan nguoi Viet thi hinh nhu hoi it. Noi that thi fan cua Mayuko noi chung thi that su la it. It's kind of sad... >___>;;

    ReplyDelete
  4. Đúng là hơi buồn. Tuy nhiên dù là fan của Mayuko không nhiều nhưng có được những người nhiệt tình như Trang hay mọi người bên mymayuko thì mình cũng thấy vui rồi ^^ .

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks for translating :))

    mentioning him 3 times in a 10 question interview, she must have been really impressed with sosuke. i wonder if she was able to talk to him ♥

    i wish i could understand japanese so i could finish q10 :(

    btw this is starrkey / oodameido from tumblr XD i've been lurking here for quite sometime now but i didn't know you're icydoll til that SOH: Of Crows and Swallows entry :))

    better late than never...thanks for all the kamiki and fukuda *and shida, even if you don't like her that much ^_^* translations! *believe me i've actually read them all*

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much><
    I promise that I will provide the sources. ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hinh nhu blog khong cho viet tieng Viet thi phai? ~_~

    ReplyDelete
  8. @odameido: That's really a cool coincidence! XD Wow, I'm really happy you've been reading. Love your tumblr. ♥ It's always so funny and informative. Hmm, I think they already have all the subs out for Q10 in d-addicts. I didn't realized it until you told me, but she really did mention him 3 times. XD;;

    @kantsuki: Thank you so much, and sorry for the trouble! >__< And thank you for translating them into Chinese as well. Have you ever visit mymayuko.com? I think they also have a lot of Chinese translations as well that might interest you. :D

    jdochiri: Hmm, minh khong biet vi sao comment do khong post nua, vi minh co thay comment trong email. La thiet. ^^;;

    ReplyDelete
  9. her answers made it seems like she’s lonely .... the casts ---> ui. toi cho Mayuko qua, khong biet la do thich doc sach hon hay la khong hoa dong duoc voi moi nguoi nua @_@

    ReplyDelete
  10. In fact, it's a norm for actors and actresses bringing reading material to the set as there are many waiting time. Thus, reading paper or book become part & parcel of an actor while waiting for their turn to act. Else, gossiping with the make up artistes is an alternative.
    paulinespeed

    ReplyDelete