Sunday, March 13, 2011

Gokaiger Episode 4 Making Of

I’m sadden by the news of what happen to Japan on March 11. Considered that many of my friends, and my sensei, still have friends and family over there, I hope everyone will be alright and be able to contact. Luckily for me, my two Japanese friends are living in areas that’s not affected that much. Still I hope for everyone’s safety.

It seems like Mayuko and everyone from FlaMme are safe, from the mobile site.

Hearing the news with Kamiki’s new drama, I’m guessing he is also safe as well. That and apparently, all of Amuse are safe.

Funny, the first thing I thought of about this natural disaster was Mayuko’s movie “Japan Sinks”. But after watching Begin Japanology for so long, I’m not too worried about the Japanese people. They will always somehow pick themselves up. The Japanese are notorious for always go oversea to help places with natural disaster, so now, I know many of those they have helped will help them back.

(ノ*・▽・)ノ~【彡*.;~:.Йёνёг*Giνё*Цp!!.:~;.*彡】~ヽ(・▽・*ヽ)

 

 

Slightly late Gokaiger Making Of, taken from Toei’s Gokaiger Official site.

 

1. Well, this time, it’s Joe’s turn!

2. Gazing at Ishigaki Action,

3. Enduring the director’s hot blood coaching,

4. The production of the 2 person 3 legs with Joe and Oshikawa-san

5. And then, memorize Ishigaki Action’s body movement,

6. In order for everything to run smoothly…

7. Joe’s studies are stoic…

8. The making of the film is also very difficult

 

 

1. The director, seeing himself as Joe’s rival!?

2. Undauntedly swinging the swords

3. He’s stealing one’s forte, while the sword master looks bored

4. At the same time, Luka and Ahim’s conversation

5. Falling eyelids

6. At the set of the look out post

 

 

1. At this time, Hakase is cooking

2. Hey, you all forgot about me didn’t you!

3. And, leave it to Joe… Full course!

4. This time, we really did our best

5. After the battle finished, the young man’s relieved face

6. A~ye (-o-)/

 

2 comments:

  1. So it's confirmed that Mayuko is safe??

    (Some a**hole listed her as "dead" at Google People Finder >=/ almost made my heart stop.. but I read his comment and realized it was just a cruel & very inappropriate joke)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yup, she's is safe!

    I think it's really sad that some people are seeing this as some sort of funny joke. >:(

    ReplyDelete