Saturday, February 19, 2011

SOH: Of Crows and Swallows

I just started a temporary job this week, so I’m tired all the time when I get home (around 10 at night). Which pretty much means, no translation again this week. (´。_。`)ゞぅぅぅ…

It’s just February and I’m already breaking my New Year Resolution. (_ _|||)

And I’m probably loosing my readers as well… Oh well. :/

 

 

On the other hand, I want to use this time to quickly introduce to you a fan vid that I’m recently obsessed with. If you followed my Tumblr, I’d mention it once. However, there seems to be a lack of people who’d seen it so, once again… (* ̄ー ̄*)ニヤリッ

It’s a great story and easy to follow. I watched a few fanvids before, but they are either uninteresting or doesn’t make much sense. But this is perfect!

Also, it semi completed my wish of giving all three of them (Kamiki, Shida, Mayuko) in a drama together. XD

 

Casts:

Swallow – Shida Mirai

Crow – Kamiki Ryunosuke

Falcon – Miura Haruma

Hummingbird – Toda Erika

Skylark – Fukuda Mayuko

 

Watch it! You won’t be disappointed.

Oh and if you like, check out the creator's (cie_chan) livejournal for more of her great fanvid! :D

Watching it made me realized, the three of them all had a role where they commit murder before. XD /random

2 comments:

  1. That's awesome O.O It's so beautiful (neatly done and all~) and the story's so interesting!

    WAIT IS KAMIKI REALLY A BAD GUY HERE?! :((

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know right!! XD It's so good!

    Nope, not at all. I don't think any of them are bad guy really. They just act that way due to circumstances. Hmm... Well, the only "bad guy" I could think of is Falcon, but then again, he's only doing it for the good of his organization.

    ReplyDelete