Sunday, January 9, 2011

Kamiki Ryunosuke (神木隆之介) 2011 Calendar

His calendar scans taken from Kamiki’s Baidu.

Hope you enjoy.

 

  

 

Download for slightly bigger scans. ^^;;

Download link: Media Fire

Size: 2.19 mb

Type: ZIP file

Password: 2011

 


Kamiki Ryunosuke 2011 Calendar PR

Beside from ASmart, the Calendar isn’t on sale anywhere else, so… I guess you can wait until it comes out in CDJapan to get one for yourself. :D

 

 

- A rather bland and boring calendar, imho.

- September - October remind me of Miura Haruma.

- January - February and November – December remind me of  Sato Takeru.

- May – June remind me of Sakurada Dori. XD;;

8 comments:

  1. yea, it is rather plain ^^;
    last year's was better

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yea, I like last year too (from what I'd seen of it anyways, lol).

    ReplyDelete
  3. this year calendar is very simple, right?
    I like his 2010 calendar best (I think
    that calendar PR clip gave me a strongly impression than his 2011 calendar)
    the pic of haruma's calendar that reminded you of kamiki's was the pic of october 30th? ^^'
    just curious about it
    http://www.wretch.cc/blog/jijan/16212693
    havent' seen the other ones to compare them
    kanahe

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lol, no. I actually never seen Haruma's 2011 calendar until you showed me. XD;;
    Now Haruma's calendar, I wouldn't mind getting. It's so much more interesting and funny. Thanks for the link.

    It's like the way they style his hair and his outfits remind me of them, rather than comparing one picture to another. I guess you can say, the whole aura of the picture? Like the Jan and Dec ones of Kamiki keep reminding me of Takeru in Q10. ^^;;

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much :">. This calendar is quite boring, but I still love it. His smile is so cute
    Thank you :*

    ReplyDelete