Tuesday, December 21, 2010

The Starlit Paths of 6 Colors - Star Child's Past and Present

No translation. I found these scans on baidu so I’d thought I’ll share it, because all of them are so adorable. *squee* And I just realized that I’m obsessed with completing sets (like magazine scans)… (´∀`)

From my guess, this is from the Chinese magazine called Easy, and from the pictures, it seems like it’s published around November of 2009. Of course, I’m not 100% positive on the date.

The 6 colors they are referring to are (obviously from the scans - from left to right, top to bottom): Shida Mirai, Fukuda Mayuko, Kamiki Ryunosuke, Narumi Riko, Miyama Karen, and Hongo Kanata.

 

 

 

♥♥♥♥♥♥

 

Wait wait wait, I just realized that they don’t have Ohgo Suzuka!! Σ(゜ロ゜;)!! She’s also a child actress…. That is weird!

 

Hey! Hey! I just realized something… Isn’t this season drama (Fall 2010) kind of amusing?! Beside from the whole Shida, Kamiki, and Mayuko are in a drama. The other thing is they all have special abilities.

- Kamiki can stop time in SPEC.

- Mayuko can time travel in Q10.

- And then Shida can get possessed by her mother in Himitsu.

 

If you think about it, even though it’s coincidence, their “powers” are kind of related to the Suzumiya Haruhi story.

- Kamiki = Nagato Yuki

- Mayuko = Ashahina Mikuru

- Shida kind of = Koizumi Itsuki

 

Lol… XDD;; Actually, Yuki can do anything, not just stop time, and Itsuki isn’t really similar to Shida’s “power” at all, but if I have to choose from the three of them, I could only think of Itsuki. :/ On the other hand, I’m not a fan of Mikuru character.. =__=;; If you considered Mayuko’s love of book character, she would be more suited as Yuki. Shida would be a bit like Haruhi… And I think Kamiki…. don’t really fit any of the characters in Haruhi. lol

Just my random moment of amusement. >:3

I think someone should put them in a drama with super power, that would be kind of interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment