Friday, December 10, 2010

Maeda Atsuko: Sou-chan

Translation from Maeda Atsuko’s ameblo.

- I realized that she used a lot of uncommon kanji for sound effects. I pretty much just skipped over them. *sweats* She also used a lot of ameblo’s emoticons, which I also skipped since I don’t have it saved.

 

Sou-chan

December 6, 2010

 

Sou-chan is Ikematsu Sosuke-kun

 

Somehow, from the casts of Q10, Ikematsu-kun was the first one to finish filming

 

Otsukare sama deshita (Well done/Good job)

 

Ikematsu-kun is

 

Really a wonderful person ♥ !!!!!!!!!

 

Respect

 

Even though this time, we didn’t have a direct relationship

 

I sincerely hope we will be entwine together again one of these day

 

When Ikematsu-kun finished filming, I wasn’t there with him

 

If possible, I want to be there for everyone’s last shoot….

 

That’s what I hoped

 

2 comments:

  1. well, i don't know why but it seems like acchan quite close with him. i read in her blog she say that she came to watch "sou-chan" play
    i love this couple XD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Really? That's interesting to know, thanks. :D

      Delete