Monday, December 20, 2010

Goseiger Blog: The Thing I Wasn’t Able To Do This Year

Tensou Sentai GoseigerGo! Say! blog.

It seems like the Goseiger staffs have change the procedures since Goseiger is almost over. I guess for each week, instead of just one entry for each Goseiger, they are going to do a question and 5 of them are going to answer it. On the other hand, the Making Of pictures seems to stop….  ( ■ ;) そんな・・・ If I have to choose, then I rather have the Making Of rather than the blog since it’s much more amusing. (=_=lll) Oh well… Guess I can’t complain since their entries gotten shorter.

 

The Thing I Wasn’t Able To Do This Year

Chiba Yudai

 

To have lines on my abs. laughs (like getting a six packs)

But reality is harsh

If only I continues to do stretches consistently.

 

But, compare to when I just start Goseiger, I noticed my body getting bigger. ;P

 

 

The Thing I Wasn’t Able To Do This Year

Satou Rika

 

I thought of going to take yoga or cooking class but somehow I can’t find the time to go (;_;)

 

 

The Thing I Wasn’t Able To Do This Year

Hamao Kyosuke

 

For work, my sight was set on “become possess by the role”.

That’s also my mark for this year, and it’s also my mark from now on, but… (laughs)

 

Acting my role, or rather, “becoming the character” is my mark.

I’m unable to go into my role with 1%, I want to try the experience of becoming “possess”.

 

 

The Thing I Wasn’t Able To Do This Year

Niwa Mikiho

 

At the on set of the year when I turned 20 years old, I want to go on a trip by myself!

That’s what I thought, but it’s too lonely, I can’t do it.

Perhaps I’ll try next year ★laughs

 

 

The Thing I Wasn’t Able To Do This Year

Ono Kento

 

I wanted to climb Mt. Fuji, but the timing was off.

I’ll do it next year!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment