Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Goseiger Blog: New Year Anticipation

Tensou Sentai GoseigerGo! Say! blog.

This week, it seems the Making Of are back! キタ━━━(゜∀゜)━━━!!!!!

But anyways, here are the blog entries. X3

 

New Year Anticipation

Chiba Yudai

Eat and sleep.

Like that I ended up exhausted!

 

I love that carefree atmosphere of New Year!

 

This year, there will be a talk show in Tokyo Dome City G-Rosso, I can’t wait to meet everyone!

 

 

New Year Anticipation

Satou Rika

 

On New Year Eve, watching Kohaku Uta Gassen while eating soba noodles with my family, and visiting the shrine for the first day of the new year ♪

 

This year, I’m unable to spend it with my family, I’m currently wondering what I should do (゜~゜;)

 

 

New Year Anticipation

Hamao Kyosuke

 

For New Year,

Every year we return to Grandfather’s house

It’s a habit for everyone one to eat New Year foods.

Then everyone visit the shrine on New Year, then go and watch a movie!

 

For this year’s New Year anticipation……..

It’s not what I usually do!

It’s an event at Tokyo Dome City G-Rosso ☆ (laughs)

From the start of the new year, able to meet everyone, somehow, I’ve never experienced something wonderful like that!

I’m looking forward to it from now on.

 

 

New Year Anticipation

Niwa Mikiho

 

It’s basically an idle life.

 

My family usually wait until the last minute to visit shrine on New Year.

But from this year’s New Year, there’s going to be a movie greeting at Tokyo Dome City G-Rosso.

I can’t wait!

 

 

New Year Anticipation

Ono Kento

 

Every year, a gathering with my relative while everyone are waiwai gyagya (chatting noisily), that is the standard.

But, in 2011, I want to do something different from what we always do.

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment