Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Goseiger Blog: The Most Memorial Event This Year

Tensou Sentai GoseigerGo! Say! blog.

This is my 100th entry for this year. I was thinking of having a Kamiki or Mayuko entry as my 100th, but a Goseiger entry isn't bad either. Because I love them as much as I love Kamiki or Mayuko or Satomi. :) Well we'll still have more than 15 days until the end of the year. Let's enjoy it as much as possible! v(>w<*)ィエイ㈪



At the Summer Movie greetings.
From the start of Goseiger, it was my first time meeting with everyone of you in a public place, the loud cheering we received filled me with emotions.
I had a wonderful time.




During the Summer Movie Campaign, I was able to visit many different places ♪
Seeing so many children all over the country watching Goseiger, I'm really happy!

Also, able to eat so many delicious foods, I'm very satisfy (*^^*)




When it was decided that I'm going to be in "Goseiger".
From when I was small, being a hero is my dream, that's why when it was decided that I'm going to be in Goseiger, I was so happy that I cried.
That left the strongest impression.




For Goseiger, it's definitely our first Premium Announcement Meeting.
Henshin in front of so many people for the first time!!
Even now, I'll never can forget that moment ♪




It's during movie greeting, having everyone from the audiences, the casts, and the staffs celebrating my birthday with me.
I was really touched. Thank you very much.





No comments:

Post a Comment