Monday, November 29, 2010

Sato Takeru: Tsukiko-san

Quick translation from Sato Takeru's ameblo.

Tsukiko-san
November 27, 2010





"Q10" will begins at 9pm!


It was freshly completed at noon today, so I wasn't able to watch it earlier.

Because we're also in the middle of filming, that's why I won't be able to watch it in real time.

Everyone was able to watch it before me. It's a bit vexing.

Please don't spoiled anything.



Well then, I'll do my best with the filming.



Fukuda Mayuko-san is actually a first year high school student.

Isn't she too level headed.

I'm a fan.


4 comments:

  1. Just found your blog not too long ago, and it's awesome!

    This blog post was just so perfect! I could help but fangirl over the pic when I saw it in Takeru's blog. Thanks for the translations!

    Love Mayuko. It's so great to find another Mayuko/Kamiki fan!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. XD;; Thank you for your kind words. :D

    I was totally fangirl-ing over his journal entry too when I saw the post. XDD;;

    It's rare to see her in other boy's blog. lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know!!!!!!
    It's hard to see her in any idols' blogs;;

    Oh well.
    At least you're here to share all the Mayumayu goodies that you have been sharing~

    Keep it up!
    It's a great blog you have here!

    ReplyDelete
  4. XDD;; Haha, that's true that we hardly seen her in any idol's blog. I think her agency should allows her to have her own blog now. She is already in high school. XDD;;

    ReplyDelete