Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Goseiger epic 31-32 Making Of

This week of Goseiger Making Of, taken from Toei's Goseiger official site.

For some reason, it took me longer to load the Goseiger's site. I wondered if it's just me. :x But translating this make me smile all the time. :3 Show should have more Making Of stuffs. >:D


1. The Yuumajuu was defeated! Yay~!
2. We went through a lot ne
3. We also did our best even when injured ne!
4. With that, from tomorrow onward we can play~
5. "Idiot! Are you making light of the situation"
6. "Wait a minute, Stop fighting!"
7. Isn't it alright~, with just this much
8. Because the Yuumajuu was defeated!



1. "I said stop~, Hyde"
2. Or not, eh!? Could it be?
3. "Are you making light of the situation~"
4. "Big brother~!"
5. Zugo---n!!
"But Alata is also making light of it"
6. Starting next time with all of the Goseiger,
We'll continue to do our best.



1 comment:

  1. Hellow!

    I love your site, It is a pleasure to visit.

    I have added your site to my site.

    Please link my site to your site.

    Thank you!

    http://specialeffectsendless.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete