Saturday, August 28, 2010

Goseiger Blog: Summer Memories

Tensou Sentai GoseigerGo! Say! blog.

- Alata's summer kind make me think of Summer Wars... ^^;;
- Eri's summer is kind of sad. Too much homework and not enough fun.
- Agri's summer is... just like a kid.
- Moune's summer made me remember of when I was a girl scout, going camping with my friends. :)
- Hyde is too funny! XD;; I thought his entry was pretty deep, that is... until the end. ^^;;




Hi, this is Alata

At last,
The humid air passed,
Summer like weather is here

Everyone,
How are you passing it?

Are you living the summer break fully?

Well then, on the subject of summer,
What come to your mind?

The sea? Barbecue? Camping?

Which every you throw out,

But for me,
As it become summer, I begins to
Be in a reading fever.

Casually, when going on the train,
Somehow, my body stoop over
As I read a book.

It's a very
Enjoyable thing you can do by yourself

But,
For the summer memory,
That's definitely, going to my grandmother's house every year
I guess

Everyone in my family
Hanging out somewhere
Also, the gathering of my cousins
As we eat our meal

As we become older,
Even though such things
Became embarrassing

But when remember it now,
It's a wonderful thing

For this summer,
I wish our family could gather once again after so long

I want to go to my grandmother's house

I remember such summer memories.

Although
The crucial moment of summer is continuing after this

With family, with friends
Please passed a wonderful summer together

Also, please watch the movie version

Well then *





Hello~ ♪
Is everyone suffered from the summer heat?
Eri is full of energy \(^^)/

The theme this time is Summer!
When talking about summer, then of course homework...
I was part of the people who did them steadily ♪
Drill for example, if it's some pages a day, I'll surely do them! ヽ(・∀・)ノ

However, it's only the illustration diary that I'm not sure how to go about...
Because, when looking at the calendar
I try to recollect what kind of things I did...
But I can't remember any of them
Some how, I made up stuffs to write in it Σ( ̄ >*)>
(That is bad, good kids shouldn't copy)

Without knowing it, the diary is the most difficult!
Thinking about it, trying to be in charge of diary or household account book
I'm unable to stick to them~ (>_<)

Well, even if I told you summer break is fun
Ah~!!! I didn't really go out to play ☆

I wasn't able to do something summer like (+_+)
I want to go to the sea, watching fireworks display, and going to the amusement park ♪
That's why, able to wear a swimsuit and yukata in Goseiger, I'm a bit satisfy.
laugh
Everyone! Let's enjoy ourselves with what left of summer
(*^▽^)/★*☆♪

This is Eri






Hello everyone~!!
Playing the role of Goseiblack, Agri, this is Hamao Kyosuke ☆

Iya~, the heat is continue everyday ^_^;
Are you suffering from heat stroke and heat fatigue??
I am, as always, passing everyday with vigor ☆

Well then... ♪
This time is summer memories ☆

For me...
When I was little, the memory of summer that left a big impression is
Going to the sea together with my family ♪

Even though it's just going to Izunokuni,
When I was little, my older and I will dug a tunnel in the sand,
Against my will, my father would cover me in sand...
It was fun (*^^*) (laugh)

Even though I can't go now because of work,
It's still a summer memory I hold dear ♪

The picture is when we came back from location shoot ☆
Being together everyday, we became close!
If everyone is not here
I won't be able to do anything
To me, they are very important existences ♪
From now on, please take care of me ☆
And, let's do our best~ ♪ (laugh)

This is ☆ Agri's Hamao Kyosuke~

See you~ (^^)/









Hello everyone!!
This is Moune.

Finally, the movie version is in theaters
I passed the time with stage greetings~!


During the summer break
Meeting everyone definitely make me happy,
Going to see Goseiger movie
During the summer break is a nice memory.

That's what I thought!!


There are only a little left of summer break.

My summer break memory is,
From when I was young,
Going camping with my family.

Also, together with my friends' families
Because we did it every time
It became a customary event ★
Even though I'm unable to go recently (cry)

Playing in the river,
Fishing
Grilling and eating salmon
Making curry
Talking about various things during the night
Fast asleep in the tent

In any case, we play fully!

Quickly finishing our summer break homeworks
Go out to play when it's pitch black!

Enjoying remaining summer break ♪

P.S. Eri and Moune are
Into chilly milk tea
This year's summer


Well then, this is Moune~☆

See you.





Hello.

We're already at the second half of August.
The heat of summer is soon to be finish.
And then the season will change into Autumn.
Everyone, were you able to make any summer memories?

For me, the shooting for my second solo photo collection, the opening of the movie, my birthday, stage greetings and the continuation of such events, I was able to passed each day fully.
That's also thanks to everyone's assistance~
That's what I think.

Well then, about my summer memory.
Every year, I'm absorbed myself with baseball everyday.
Even though I play because I like it,
Under the blazing sun, from morning until dusk, the harshness while undergo weight training and batting practice
Even now, I still can't forget.
That's why, even now, I still remember the difficulties and the practices.
Having done that, naturally, your mind will be able to calm down.

For the people who has sport club activities
Please make memories as you're training and going on training camp.
I think there are a lot of people who understand this feeling.

"I'm so glad that I did baseball"
In another time, you will think so.
If you discipline your mind and body,
You'll feel like you'll be able to make use of it for work.

It doesn't matter what you do, the important thing is that you carry through with it.
And then, your great efforts will one day come back to you.
I believe in it.
Everyone should also believe in it to, what type of challenge will September bring?
It's not too late to start now!

For Goseiger's movie version also,
The people that haven't yet watch it, it's not too late!


No comments:

Post a Comment