Sunday, May 23, 2010

Kamiki Ryunosuke (神木隆之介) Supporting RONIN Sunglasses

Because I felt like I owed Kamiki something for his birthday, I think I'll start translating some of his stuffs, that I'd been wanting to do for a long time, from now on, or at least until I either run out of things or feel tired. Lol.

We'll start it off with a short blog post. :3

Taken from Travois Room. Written on January 5, 2010.



Teepee Outdoor Design is part of RONIN Sunglasses agency in the Saitama area.

For this RONIN, there's a young actor that's helps support it.


Young actor


Kamiki Ryunosuke

Even though this "Kamiki Ryunosuke" is called a prodigy child actor, I think he became an adult because he's already a first year high school student... was heard from the neighborhood lady's conversations. I think the first time he visit this firm was when he was in 5th or 6th grades of elementary school, but with the time quickly passing, it's like he became a different person.

This year too, we will be looking forward to his activities!

Everyone, please also support him ♪

Amuse's Site
http://www.amuse.co.jp/artist/kamiki_ryunosuke/


------------
- Teepee Outdoor Design is a RONIN Sunglasses dealer in Saitama prefecture.
- It seems like Kamiki Ryunosuke is the nephew of the owner there, according to this RONIN's blog.

2 comments:

  1. hi! thanks for sharing this! it could be great to read more translations about him, 'cause it's really rare finding stuff about him
    BTW I just realized the 100 questions were completed, thanks for that also!!!
    kanahe

    ReplyDelete
  2. I noticed that as well, which is a big surprise for me because I always thought he have a lot of fans (and those that know Japanese better than me), but his translations are really rare. D:

    No, thank you for the scan (it helps me a lot). Because people were linking that post for Kamiki's birthday and etc.. so I was like "oh crap, I better finish doing it! =__=;;"...

    ReplyDelete