Sunday, March 21, 2010

Fukuda Mayuko "Maimai Shinko to Sennen no Mahou" Promotion Video

 Chinese people are lucky.

The people from the Chinese community uploaded preview meeting of "Maimai Shinko to Sennen no Mahou" with Fukuda Mayuko. Embedding doesn't seem to work so click on the link. -__-;;





Maimai Shinko to Sennen no Mahou Premium Preview Meeting

Rough translation (not right!!)
The things to look forward to from this work...
Fukuda: Playing the role of Aoki Shinko, I'm Fukuda Mayuko. Thank you for coming today. The setting for this movie is Showa year 30, in Yamaguchi prefecture. I don't really know anything about this era, not only the language and dialect are different, also the way people play are totally different, but having friends there can enable you to do anything, and how much you like them, comparing the past and present, they are the same. When I was watching it, I was touched. It's really a warm and nice film. Please enjoy it. Thank you very much.

Lastly, a message.
Fukuda: Today, there are a lot of generations present (in the audience), it made me really happy. I think the people who are Shinko's generation, a mother's generation, or a grandfather's generation will have different impression while watching this, I think it's great. This movie will be open to the public on November 21th (2009). I would be happy if more people are able to watch this wonderful movie. Yoroshiku onegaishimasu. Thank you for coming today. Please enjoy yourself.

And then Hatoyama Miyuki (Japan's current prime minister's wife!!) present Mayuko with a bouquet of flower. I'd seen her in the SMAPxSMAP New Year Special, and she was really amazing. :3 I'm happy Mayuko got a chance to meet her, and also the other way around. lol

Also a clip when Shinko became the special ambassador for Yamaguchi Prefecture.
- News clip
- Message clip

Basically I already translated this before... *lazy* lol

No comments:

Post a Comment