Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Fukuda Mayuko (福田麻由子) Interview: With a smile, "I'm not cool at all!"

An old newspaper article during Byakuyakou days I found on the net. It was hard to read (the kanji) so I turned to my favorite Mayuko's citation place for help. ^^;; Lucky for me, this was in one of the entry. :D

Taken from mayukofukuda.seesaa.net.

An interview of Fukuda Mayuko from Asahi Newspaper, published on January 28, 2006.

11 years old. Even though she's only in 5th grades, with her thinking not less than an adult, but in fact, it really depends on the situations and her companions right?
"That's right, with that, I'm not really a child." She quickly replied.

Drama appearances followed each other. Acting as the cool, honor student in "Jyoou no Kyoushitsu", and in the current airing drama "Byakuyakou" (on TBS), playing the heroine Yukiho's younger years. Yuki-chan concealing her loneliness and despair.

"It took me time to grasp the situation, like why does she thinks like this, I would thought about it one at a time. But the moment where the scene finish filming, I'm back to normal. Because, always being gloomy isn't much fun."

Even though wanting to make use of her natural acting sense, she hasn't decide on her future yet. "At this point in time, I don't want to decide."

At school, she likes arithmetic. "When answering one question at a time, I would be able to think about it. I'm poor at memorization."

Usually, she's "Talkative, cheerful, my pace (doing things at her own pace)". And also smile a lot. "I'm not cool (calm and compose) at all!"

No comments:

Post a Comment