Saturday, November 14, 2009

Nakamura Masatoshi My Home Page: Guest Talk

Not direct translation as it's probably not correct. I'll continue to translate anything with Kamiki Ryunosuke and Fukuda Mayuko, because I like them. :)

In TBS Radio "Nakamura Masatoshi My Home Page" Nakamura Masatoshi is serving as the host. Every week, a variety of different guest came and a pleasant talk take place.

This homepage is the script of the most interesting portion of the talk deemed by the viewer.

The guests for the week December 3rd, 2007 are actor and actress, Kamiki Ryunosuke and Fukuda Mayuko.

Nakamura: Two performers for the movie that shown on December 15, "Little DJ~ Chiisana Koi no Monogatari~", are here at this radio program.

Kamiki and Fukuda: Yoroshiku onegaishimasu.

Nakamura: This movie, even though it's a bit sad, it's a warm heart love story. How is it?

Kamiki: This time, because there are a lot of first times for me, I studied diligently for it. Not only as a patient role, also as a DJ, and first love.

Nakamura: Because both of you are the same age, what kind of atmosphere were the filming site?

Fukuda: We were filming in Hokkaido. It was fun, and we talk a lot.

Kamiki: As for me, I was being taught mathematics at the filming site. (laugh)

~~~~~~
Nakamura: Of course, since you are still a student (laugh), do you have a subject where you are you good at?

Kamiki: I'm not good at anything (laugh), like work, even though it's unrelated, I think I have no talent in studying (laugh). But strangely, I really like physical education.

Nakamura: But perhaps, half of the people in the world are like that, so it's alright! Fukuda-san, somehows looks as if she always recieve good grades.

Fukuda:.... For the time being, there are no bad grades.

Nakamura: Isn't working and studying together difficult?

Fukuda: That's because I want to reach my own target. Because, isn't it vexing? I don't want to make excuses.

~~~~~~
Kamiki Ryunosuke's "My Favorite Song":
Utada Hikaru - First Love


Nakamura Masatoshi's thoughts:
Young, and cute.... But not only that, they also have their own plan, giving of a feeling of wonderful talents in front of our eyes. Their activity don't seems to ever stop. (note: I think he means that they will continue to be popular. Not sure.)

No comments:

Post a Comment