Monday, September 21, 2009

Kusumi Koharu to leave for a modelling carreer.

Haven't blog about HP in a long time. ^___^;;

According to the news in Hello!Online, Kusumi Koharu is leaving H!P.

Apparently, she'd been in MM for 4 years and 4 months. Funny, the number four in Japanese and Chinese is taboo for sounding like death.

Truthfully, I'm not a fan of Koharu. After getting various solo works for the anime, to me, she had grown to be quite independent. So I think the change in scenery for Koharu might be good for MM and herself.

As long as she's not singing solo, I'm happy for her. And modeling means to be able to appear in magazine every month (if you have works that is), so not all is lost. So good luck!

I'm curious to see whether her carreer will flop or succeed.

No comments:

Post a Comment