Monday, February 9, 2009

VOICE 05: Pictures


Dead body of guy was found in a chicken scoop. With camera.

Ryosuke (Ikuta Toma) was taking a picture of his lucky tea with his cellphone. Kaji (Eita) is once again bothered by it.


Hanei (Sato Tomohito) finally getting used to the body checkup?!! Lol, at least he's didn't faint, even if he does felt faint.

Ishihara Satomi got new advertising work during the commercial bit. XD She's sporting her Voice hair! XD;;


Ever since third episode about Aki (Ishihara Satomi), Teppei (Endo Yuya) started to like the lab work. He's going to the direction of Kaburagi Makoto sensei (Izumiya Shigeru). Yesh! We need some of those evident analysis people around!! Looking sharp with protective wear! :)


Hanei, Kaji, Ryosuke meet up with the victim's son (cute kid!!!) but he ran away. XD;;
Ryosuke: Hanei, you're too scary!!
Hanei: I was smiling arn't I?



"Mixing the parent (chicken) with the child (egg) is just wrong!!"

While sporting Ryosuke's jacket, Kaji getting mad about eating egg with chicken meat (again), only to have Hanei getting pissed at him (for the first time!). So Hanei pretty much gotten mad at almost everyone, even Aki, from the last episode. I don't think Ryosuke get that chance yet though, maybe next episode.


Apparently, the victim work for a scandal magazine. But even so, he had a lot of nature/object pictures. Lol at Ryosuke sneak peak at the semi-nude picture victim's co-worker's computer. XD;;


Kaji decided to have a stake out in front of a house from one of the victim's picture. After Hanei's mom told the group to join Kaji, Aki decided to visit the next day and brought him food. And thus they started to have a VERY short picnic.


Lol, the director really starting to milk the Aki-Kaji couple now. X3;; Aki said boil egg taste good with mayonnaise, but Kaji disagreed. He tried eating it with mayonnaise, and found it to be pretty good! Kaji then gave Aki his half eaten egg. Being a girl, Aki was a bit hesitant, but she ate the whole thing much to Kaji's disapproval (Kaji is such a child XD;;). Aki is embarassed and ran away, leaving the oblivious and confused Kaji. I was going "Kya~! Kya~!" over it the whole time. <3 Lol, for some reason, I started to call Kaji, Daiki now (have to go back and change it, since I like Kaji better). The change really does come naturally.


I thought the AkiKaji scenes are very cute~! For some reason no one really like the AkiKaji couple from what I'd read. Most are focusing more on the HaneiTeppei and KajiRyosuke. I guess no one really like Ishihara Satomi except for me?! >_<;;

"I want to be a cameraman like you when I grow up!"

Father and son are playing shiritori with pictures. T_T Genius idea for a story.


Yay for the increase in ratings!! 16.0!!!

Overall, the show finally get back to its original pace, similar to its first episode. Not as much humor though, but still cute. For some reason, Kaji's little quirks keeps lessen by the episodes. D: I want more Kaji's weird quirks! On another notes, did I ever mention how cool Hanei's mother is? She just grow on me as the show continue! Hanei's mother and son duo team against Teppei is great!!

OMG!! Aki's little brother is finally going to make an appearance along with Shida Mirai next episode. *_____*;; I'd been waiting for Aki's brother since the preview from episode 2 you know! Can't wait! Aki's little brother is played by Tomiura Satoshi (also known as HYD Makino's little brother with the high voice). And I can't help but wondered why they didn't get this chance to get Fukuda Mayuko instead. :/ She's not doing any filming at the moment, I don't think. As you can see, I prefered Mayuko over Mirai.



Random: I just notice that Meichan no Shiitsuji and Triangle are both from FujiTerebi. :o

No comments:

Post a Comment