Wednesday, January 28, 2009

VOICE 03: 15 Years Ago



Okay, I'll amitted it. Episode 3 wasn't all that cracked up to be.

The team was split into 2 group after an accident with the culture media. Team Hanei (Sato Tomohito) and Teppei (Endo Yuya) learn the hard way not to mess with culture media. I do understand where the guy is coming from since it take a long time to do those!! Mole cell lab horor!! While team Kaji (Eita), Ryosuke (Ikuta Toma), and Aki (Ishihara Satomi) travelled back to Aki's hometown to find the reason for the death of Aki's mother. And for some reason, they totally ignored the current victim... :x

Due to the split, there aren't as much humor as the last 2 episodes. While Kaji's quirks still make me smile, the lacks of Hanei and Teppei interactions made me missed the two a lot, and also, the lacks of Aki teasing. D:


What I do like about this episode was that, even though the guys always teased Aki, they do care about her. I was really touched! Even if the director decides to kill all the romances, and just focus on the bonds of the five characters, I'll still love this show, especially after this episode.


I also like the transition from one episode to the next. Last week, they semi focus on Aki, which is the buildup for this episode. This week a little bit of Ryosuke is introduced for the next episode, which will focus on one of his close friend(?) death. I'm guessing the week after will focus on Hanei, and then Teppei. ^^;;

Looking from the preview of next episode, the team will semi splitted again. Team Kaji Aki!!! :D Ryosuke became emo. The guys getting angry at at Aki. I'll look forward to it.



No comments:

Post a Comment