Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Konno Asami Back?!

According to Hello! Online, Konno Asami will participate in the new Gatas Brilhantes H.P. single along with other Gatas members Yoshizawa, Ishikawa, Satoda, Korenaga, Mano, Noto, Sawada, Sengoku, and Mutou. She will also will appears in H!P summer concert tour in July and will continue to play futsal with Gatas.

I'm sure many fans will be excited to hear this piece of news, but I, on the other hand, just grateful that it's not another dun dun dun scandal. While it's not bad news, it's not necessarily good either. For me, Konno Asami is definitely the few/many at the bottom of the list, and since she's graduated, I don't feel the need to "care" about her life. Whenever I think of her concert, all I could remember was how angry I was at UFA for ruin Ogawa Makoto's own graduation (I wouldn't really call it a graduation though). So this post is pretty much meaningless. lol.

Not that I care about Gatas anyways as the only person I like from the list is Yoshizawa Hitomi. And I don't even know who half of the rest are. I'm happy for Yossie because she isn't going to fade in the background yet like most of the predecessors. So that's awsome news for Yossie.

I thought Konkon want to concentrate on her studies? I wondered if the summer concert tour is just going to be for summer. But then, don't Japanese only have like 3 weeks of summer of something since they have their school year round. I wondered how she would be able to balance her school work and going on tour around the country at the same time? I know Konkon is a smart lady, and I'm sure she'll be able to manage, but I thought she was really weak-willed. Why go back to show business when she want to concentrate on studying? It's one of those thing that you can have either one or the other, not both.

Maa, if Kitagawa Keiko can do it, maybe Konkon can do it too. I kinda have doubts. If she fails in school, I would laugh.

----------------------------------
Updating on the last post about Miki.

I'm glad she resign, even though she has an awesome voice.
1. UFA gave her a way out and she just totally made them eat their words. Good for Miki but still stupid and quite amusing. lol
2. She herself said on Sanma's radio show earlier that they, as morning musume, cannot date, and looks what happen now. I don't like people who lied like that. I lied as well, but the differences is that people world wide don't care and look up to me.
3. I don't like how she doesn't even seem remorseful, but oh well.. good riddance. Just kidding. At least she's still in GAM.

I'm glad Aichan hate guys at the moment, or else she'll be the next to be on Friday, in an article not about her newest pb.

4 comments:

  1. はい正しく...ばかな雌!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Konno Asami being back is a GOOD thing.
    She's a good singer too.

    I know that it is your opinion, but jesus! DON'T BE SO ROUGH.

    ReplyDelete
  3. But Konkon-chan is so warm and cute... she just wants to do her best I think

    ReplyDelete