Saturday, March 10, 2007

Suzumiya Haruhi - Full DANCE Ending

Anyone remember Suzumiya Haruhi and the gangs?
Well, if you do, good!
Anyone remembered the ending songs?
Good good!! So you do remember! XD;;
Well, I found the special version, with full screen and without the credits rolling.
So I've been sending them to a few of my friends. They all happily tell me, "Must watch! Must keep!" ^o^
So now I'm sending them to you. If you got a chance and able to come accross this newly built blog that nobody beside me have come to. Good job! This is a special present to you. Just click on the download link.

!Download link!
file size: 14.9 mb

Enjoy! :D

And of course, as usual, you can see even more screencaps here. But I don't know why you would want to since you already download the file anyways. :x Unless, unless you we late and unable to. Oh well, at least you can stare at some screencaps and feel depressed with what you had missed. No, I'm just kidding. :P

No comments:

Post a Comment